Albatross' quality department is in charge of carrying out all AS-9100D quality documents at all work locations, both in the company's factory in Yehud and in the client's premises, including all aerospace industry facilities and IAF's bases.
A team of highly professional surveyors and controllers with vast knowledge and experience in the field of quality assurance, conduct in-house AS tests.
The quality assurance processes include the following:
- Writing annual quality plans for all work locations
- Adherence to quality objectives and a minimal malfunction threshold as defined by the global aerospace standard
- Approving desktop blueprints at – 1:1JIG scale
- Conducting quality inspections in various sites, in accordance with the annual work plan and the relevant inside tests and control processes
- Conducting investigations of flaws in the work process or malfunctions discovered on inspection; leading all aspects of investigation and lesson learning, carrying out corrective actions and assuring effective implementation and follow up
- Holding inquiries at projects completion, including in-depth analysis of quality, lesson learning and execution aspects
- In charge of - and supervising - all aspects of staff training, including IPC610 and IPC620 courses, welding classes and extended 3408 wiring course
- Monitoring the validity of tools' calibration
- Management, execution and supervision of annual training programs