Albatross runs a computerized warehouse with the SAP software - a cutting-edge inventory management technology.
Our ware house is operated by a trained and certified professional manager with proven experience in the management of computerized warehouses.
Warehouse and inventory management includes:
- Receiving equipment from the supplier/client and inspecting it against the shipping bill
- Entering the equipment into the SAP registry, including quantities and P/N
- Arranging equipment in its designated location on the shelves
- Assembling kits in accordance with the bills of materials and the client's priorities
- Daily reports, circulars, issuances and issued kits
- Follow up and supplements as necessary
The work process includes inventory management, to detect shortages and prevent future gaps, ensuring continuous operations and compliance with time tables.